Scarborough Fair Skirt Pattern
This is an easy-to-sew, practical-to-wear skirt you can make in any and every size. It is made entirely of rectangles. There are no actual pattern pieces to cut and pin. All you need are your measurements, some simple tools, and a couple of quiet hours.
This pattern includes:
- Measuring and cutting instructions
- Step-by step stitching instructions with black and white illustrations
You will need:
- Rotary cutter, self-healing cutting mat, and clear plastic ruler
- Sewing machine and thread to match fabric
- Tape measure
- Paper and pencil
- 1/2-1 yard (46-91cm) 1½"-wide non-roll elastic
- 1/8 yard (12cm) mid- to heavyweight fusible interfacing
- Around 2-2½ yards (2-2½ meters) 44"- (118cm-) wide quilting cotton, based on size (see directions below for measuring how much yardage you need)
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.