Sunshine Day Afghan Crochet Pattern
These sweet little daisy-like granny squares remind me of the sun coming out from behind the gray clouds on a beautiful Oregon spring day. This pattern include lots of helpful Alicia-tips and photos of granny squares at different stages of completion. I wouldn't say it is for an absolute beginner (you will need to know crochet basics here), but once you get the hang of how to make one granny, you'll be good to go for the next 79, you know?
Size: Crib, 37" x 30" (94cm x 76cm)
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
You will need:
- 1 skein Cascade Yarns Eco Alpaca #1524
- 1 skein Cascade Yarns Eco Alpaca #1511
- 1 skein Louet Gems Sport Weight #064
- Various sport- and DK-weight yarns (detailed color information included in pattern)
- 3.5mm and 4.0mm hook
- Yarn needle for finishing
- Blocking tools
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.